Yan Vallermosa

Yan Vallermosa
Me, Myself and I

Monday, September 3, 2018

Get To Know Yan!

Hi! I'm Lian Kurt Vallermosa. You can call me "Yanyan". Some used to call me "Ley", "Li", and "Barney". I was born in the date where the first cute human specie existed (which is obviously me), September 19, 2001. So definitely I am 16 years old going to be 17 on the 19th of September. I am the first and cutest son of Angelito and Lilibeth Vallermosa. I currently live in the place where cute people are born, Bacalan, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines. I am now on 11th Grade taking up the ABM Strand at St. Michael's High School of Culasi, Inc. 

People says that I'm fluffy. Yeah, I knew it. I'm cute (It's obvious tho). I am God-fearing. I am wanderlust. I want to travel the world but dude, I'm broke. I don't have money. Poor me. I am kind. I am an introvert but a party-goer. Sometimes, I am an extrovert but a homebuddy. Sometimes, I am skeptic. I don't easily believe hearsays as long as I don't see it with my two eyes. 
I have an ambition of becoming a civil engineer someday. I want to pull my family up from poverty. I am determined. My motto is "Foods lang sapat na".

I like to eat foods. Definitely, I'm a foodie. I like to decode/decipher codes and ciphers and solve mysteries and puzzles. I like to read unusual articles and dive to DeepWeb. I like to solve Math problems and read sci-fi articles. I like someone rubbing my hair. I like to sleep all day. The last one is... I like someone who doesn't like me back. Huhuhuhu. 

I am die-hard fan of Shawn Mendes, WJSN/Cosmic Girls and Harry Potter. I love all Shawn's songs. WJSN, on the other hand, as the only K-POP Girl Group I stan is the best girl group ever. With Harry Potter, I really like the movie series. Being a Mendes Army, Ujung, and Potterhead is really hard. It really stresses me out. You know the feeling that you don't have any merch or any album of Shawn or of WJSN. It's killing me AF. I really like to buy their albums and merchandises but I'm saying it once again, I'M BROKE. I DON'T HAVE MONEY! 

Hi Sir Ralph! Regarding my grades, I'll let you yourself to decide on what grade you will give me. Ako po kasi yung tipo ng tao na hindi nandidikta ng desisyon ng iba para sa pansariling kapakanan ko. I believe that grades are the evaluation of an individual's performance. Therefore, I will let you evaluate. This only means that the grade you will give me is how you see me based on my performances. 

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment